I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Monday, January 26, 2015

Fall harvest old factory candles




Product info:

  • FALL HARVEST themed gift set contains 3 different 2 ounce candles. Includes Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, and Autumn Leaves.
  • Made in the USA with natural soy wax and self-trimming cotton candle wicks.
  • Each gift pack comes with 3 fragrance-themed candles. Each of which burns clean for 15 to 20 hours. The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house - kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, basement. We recommend burning one candle in a smaller room, or combining 2 candles in a larger room for the best effect.
  • Buy one for yourself, and another for a loved one - just because.
  • Every purchase is 100% Guranteed. If you are not comlpetely thrilled with the fragrance or appearance of these candles. We insist you send them back (at our expense) and we'll give you a full refund. No hassles. No headaches. That's our promise to you.

My experience with this product 

Amazing candles . I love candles and all things smelly .. these smell so good .. The 3 scents that are included smell so good the pumpkin spice oh my that one has to be my favorite one for sure. The other scents smell so good also . Cranberry reminds of a thanksgiving dinner and Autumn leaves remind me of being a child jumping in a pile of leaves . I cant get over these scents they smell so good.

They are smell but they do really burn for up to 15 or 20 hours ... i love them so much tho that i just burn them a little at a time.

Love the glass jars they come in also!

Great product i am happy i was able to get them for review.

They can be bought here on amazon 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment