I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Monday, December 7, 2015

Beach Doll set from Doll Club of America LCC


Cute Beach Set! 







Such a cute beach outfit. The colors are nice and bold and they even match the necklace the doll is wearing. 

It is marketed for the American Girl Dolls but my daughters have dolls from Madame Alexander and it works just fine on them, I am sure it would work with any 18 inch doll. 

I am giving this to my Daughter for christmas and i know she will just love it.

Adorable doll outfit you get the beach dress, head band, bag and little sunglasses, the sunglasses even fold like real ones, They are pink with yellow arms. My daughters will be most excited for the sunglasses because they dont have any other ones. 

It is all very well made the stitching is good no loose threads. The dress cinches around the neck and then you tie it .

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: c3b6c7d7f6c1

No comments:

Post a Comment