I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care






Item description:
Our Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! - Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!

Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!

Formulated Specifically for The Genltle Area Around the Eyes - this Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration

Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immidiate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty

Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells

My opinion:

I dont have much to go off because i have never used an eye cream before. But from just using it i could tell a difference it is a nice cool gel and it makes my skin feel so smooth. It does not burn and it did not irate my eyes at all. It is not heavy at all i can apply it and then go on with my normal makeup routine. I noticed right away that the dark circles under my eyes seemed to go away and with using it for a few days there has been a big difference . I am so happy i got t try this product and i recommend it to others.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment