I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rue Beautes eye shadow palettes from Rue21



I have been wanting to do a review on these for awhile because i just love them so much. My sister works at Rue21 and introduced them to me and i feel in love and just had to have them all. They are such cute little palettes and i just absolutely love the packaging! They retail for 6.99 but i normally get mine on sale but they are worth that price. Each set has a unique name and set of colors that fit that set the colors themselves are not named or labeled tho and they each come with a mirror on the inside. They are all nicely pigmented and are shown on hand with out a base or primer.

The 4 sets are True Love, Midnight Dream, Bohemia Bliss, Rue Beaute Natural

Here is a swatch of a few colors from my favorite set! If anyone would like to see swatches of the other colors just let me know and i will do a separate post for you.
Swatches  are colors 1 3 4 5 from favorite set True Love
True Love the colors are so pretty in this set! 
Bohemian Bliss 
Midnight Dream. I really like silver and black in this one.
Rue Beaute Natural such pretty colors like those that would be found in the Naked pallets. 

                  Here is a look i did the other day with the natural Pallete such pretty colors!

Products used:
Urban Decay eyeliner
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Colors 4 5 7 from Natural Palette
Beauty Tubes mascara
Primer from Ruby Kisses

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute palettes. The pigments great for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to find Rue21. I never heard of it. Those palettes are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes they are amazing you can buy online also i dont know if they have the palettes on there or not tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - those palettes are great for 6.99! I'll have to hit Bing and search for a Rue 21 :D
    http://carrottarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete