I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel


You can purchase this Luxe hair towel here on amazon
  • This Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel is made from double sided brushed terry making it incrediby soft, gentle on hair, yet super absorbent.
  • Using this Beauty Luxe Essentials Microfiber Hair Towel means less time drying hair with damaging hair styling tools
  • Deluxe Size 19 x 39 inches is large enough for long thick hair.
  • Fall is here, save your hair from damaging dryers, drastically reduce the time needed to dry your hair with this Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel.
  • Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Love it or your money back.





This towel is amazing! Lux fits it's name perfectly! I love how soft it is... works great on my hair and absorbs so well! only other hair towels I have are cheap ones and this one is amazing!

Not only do i love this towel for my own personal use but I love using it for my daughters! And my son loves it... he uses it as a normal towel!

It would be amazing if it was a regular towel. I highly recommend this hair towel!

I received this product for testing / review purposes. However, the thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment