I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SupplyinStyle Review


The amazing Ricki Hipwell from SupplyinStyle on Etsy let me take part in a blogger offer she had to try out her crafting Jewelery supplies. My daughter is wearing the finished product in the picture up above.

Ricki let me pick out 10 dollars worth of supplies of my choice to craft an item, it all came cutely packaged in a nice little little mesh bag as seen below . 

The items i chose where the owl charms, they are so cute and me and my daughter love owls. The charms are of great quality not cheaply made at all. They are bright and colorful and double sided..my daughter said mommy one side is the boy the other side is the girl. 

I also got pretty neon cube beads and purple elastic cord. The elastic was to big for the little beads .. i should have asked about that before hand but it was ok i made the bracelet on some other string i had here at the house and then i let my daughters make bracelets and a necklace out of the purple elastic and some beads that we had here at home. 

Below are pictures of the items that i got! Everything was great and good quality and i am very happy with the items received and i highly recommend SupplyinStyle. 



Here is the bracelet my little girl made with the purple elastic. 

All jewelery craft items can be purchased at https://www.etsy.com/shop/supplyinstyle
Amazing customer service you wont be disappointed. 

2 comments: