I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, October 3, 2014

Terry Treetop Finds new friends by Tali Carmi ebook review



You can purchase this cute book on Amazon above.

Here is a cute little clip about the book my son just loves it.




Book info from Amazon:

How to win friends?

Let your kids go on an adventure and learn the value of friendship
This is a wonderful children's book, about a boy named Terry, but....

Everybody called him Terry Treetop because he loved climbing trees.

Terry was alone, so he went on a journey to find new friends to invite to his new tree house.

He almost gave-up when a new opportunity came his way.

Will Terry use this opportunity to find new friends?

This beginner readers' eBook Series will motivate and inspire your kids to be active about the things they want to achieve in life, and not to give-up on their quest for love and happiness.

Your kids will enjoy full colorful illustrations of Terry and the animals he met.

My opinion:
This book is so cute! my 4 year old son now wants a tree house. My 7 and 9 year old read this book also and they loved it. My sons favorite animal in the book was the cow and the girls loved the kitten. I love being able to find books my kids like and love to sit down and read. T he pictures are so cute and kids loved every bit of this book and cant wait to read the others.  I am so happy i got a chance to get this book for my kids to enjoy and i recommend it to others.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment