I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

GelBrights 100 Gel Pens

To Purchase on Amazon please click the picture above.
These are great Gel pens I really like using them for adult coloring books.
 
They are good pens they have a good flow and they do not skip they are great for coloring and for writing would work great for planners and scrap booking also. 

I really like the variety you get with the pens and my favorite are the glitter ones. You get a lot of pens in a various shades of different colors . The colors are all nice and bright and bold. 

The caps fit the pens well and they stay on and are secure, you are able to put the lid on the bottom of the pen while in use and it stays on, this is a huge thing for me I hate when I have pens and the lids do not fit on the bottom. 

One thing I really like about these is you can tell the type of pen they are from the cap, the normal ones a solid color the glitter ones are clear with sparkle and the metallic ones kind of have a sheen to them. I also like that the barrel of the glitter ones are sparkly. 

They come in a plastic bin for storage but I will be removing mine from them and mixing them with the rest of my pens. 

*Sample provided*








No comments:

Post a Comment