I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Purple Whozzu Air Lounger



To purchase on Amazon please click picture above. 



I have to say I really have nothing to compare this to other then others on the market that I have researched and read other reviews on and watched videos of. This is our first Air lounger and it seems to me that it is on par or even better then others that are available.

It is made of a very thick material ripstop nylon like they make parachutes out of. It is double layered, it has 2 sides when you open it the inside is covered in a thick plastic material.

It is fairly easy to fill up with air, if your lucky and you get a windy day you could do it in no time, I let my daughters who are 11 and 9 run around with it and they had a blast doing it , so really it does not take much effort. I also used an indoor air conditioner to do it inside and it took only a few seconds to do it that way. I have included a small video of my daughter running to fill it up. All you need to do is open one side, get it full of air then do the other side, once you have your air in it, roll it up and it makes the air nice and tight then clip the buckles together and your good to go,to deflate it you just unclip and un roll it then open the side and from the opposite end push all the air out, then it rolls back up for storage.

I love how it looks and the bright purple color of it, it really stands out and design wise its one of my favorites that I have seen. My pictures and video make it look more blueish in color but it is a nice shade of purple actually. In this picture you can see the pockets.

It is made well, the straps are attached well, it also has a drink strap and 2 pockets for storage and comes with an anchor so you can have it stay in place. It is very durable and holds up to 400 lbs.

The kids love it and it will be perfect to take camping or just for them to hang out in the back yard with, it also floats so would be fun at the pool or lake also.

Comes included with a nice drawstring bag for storage.







Sample provided at a discount for review
SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these and have wondered how easy they are to inflate, it looks a little challenging. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete