I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri

To purchase on Amazon please click on picture above. 




I love this brand and these pans, I have the 10inch skillet and the wok also and now this one the 8 inch pan. They are my favorite pans and they are the 3 most used pans in my house. I have had the 10inch pan for over a year it is still great and it works like brand new. I just got the wok a few months ago and I use it for everything, I love it. Now I just got this 8 inch pan its perfect for smaller items like seen here in my pictures  I fried up some mushrooms and garlic and parmesan cheese for burgers, its also good for doing small omelets and I love using it to fry cheese and make cheesy potato pancakes. 











Nothing ever sticks to them and I love the honeycomb design on the bottom. The handles are rubber textured for a good grip, it is very easy to clean and if taken care of and kept seasoned it should last you a long time. I have had no issues with mine just make sure you never use metal in the pans. I have used other green pans and they have turned to crap within months of using them, I love that I don't have to worry about that with these.

The pan is made well, it is nice and sturdy and easy to wash in warm soapy water, with these pans I wash right away after every use, I never let food sit in them never let them soak. Very easy to take of and like I said if done so properly these pans should last years.

*sample provided* 


No comments:

Post a Comment