I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Monday, September 29, 2014

Red Apple Lipstick Review


You can purchase Red Apple Lipstick here 

Red apple is a small made in american company . They have amazing products and All of their products are hand selected,and have safe ingredients!  Their lipsticks are gluten free & paraben free.

I just love the packaging it came in. I am such a sucker for packaging. It came wrapped in pretty green tissue paper and this cute little draw string bag with the label printed on it. The lipstick tube is just the cutest thing ever with little dots for gripping all over it.. its original and i dont have any other lipstick tube like it. 

The products i got are The lip gloss in Diamond Sands as seen below in the picture. I love this gloss it blends well with my lips and has the perfect amount of shine. Has a pleasant scent and i love how it feels on my lips.. looks great alone or worn on top of a lipstick to give it a nice glow.This is for sure a 5 star product in my book .. i love it and highly recommend it to others. 
Lipgloss in Diamond Sands

The other product i got was one of their amazing Red Apple Lipsticks in the color brazilliant..its so pretty i love the color on me. In the picture below .. has the perfect amount for shine and sparkle its one of my favorite lipsticks ever . It is so soft and silky on my lips and i love it. I am not a big lipstick fan but i have to say i love this company's lipstick. It is for a 5 star product in my book and i am so happy i got to try it. 

The sample i got was the Rallye Balm this stuff is Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, GMO Free, Vegan. It is pretty amazing and i am going to be ordering a full size of it because it will be perfect for my SO to use this winter when his lips get really chapped from working in the cold. It comes in the awesome packaging also lol so i will have to depot it. yet again another 5 star product in my book. 

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from RED APPLE LIPSTICK. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment