I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 12, 2014

Best Skin Care Hyaluronic Acid Serum Matrixyl 3000 serum


Information from Amazon 

Important Information

Indications
Start off by using no more than a few drops each time in case your skin reacts negatively. After the first week, you may steadily increase the amount you use per application. Serum can be used during the day, night and under makeup. For better results, apply an organic /natural based moisturizer immediately after using the serum. To super charge your skincare routine, use our Matrixyl 3000 serum together with the Hyaluronic acid serum.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Witch Hazel Extract, Glycerol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Matrixyl 3000(Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), Shea Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, PPG-12 SMDI/Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate(Hyaluronic Acid) Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Oil, Green Tea Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate(vitamin C).

Directions
STEP 1. Cleanse skin thoroughly. ★ STEP 2. Exfoliate, then let skin dry. ★ STEP 3. Apply a small amount of the serum to your face, neck and décolleté. For best results, combine with our Matrixyl3000 Serum. ★ STEP 4. Wait for serum to dry then follow up with moisturizer. The serum will help pull the moisturizer deeper into your skin. ★ STEP 5. Eat healthier, sleep more and de-stress! Skincare products definitely help but even the best products won't be effective unless you start pampering yourself daily.

Can Purchase it here on Amazon 




My Opinion :

I will say first that I welcome this to the use of needles anyday! I am happy to have this product to go along with the original HA serum . I love this companys products. Like the other product the packaging is great its durable and pump is nice and sturdy. Now the smell of this one is more on the mint side but still that slight freeze pop smell i got from the other one could be i was just smelling the HA still who knows. Its creamy and light and i really like to use this product on my dry elbows .. i know its not meant to be used for that but it has helped alot with it . I highly recommend  this brand and product . I will continue to use it and hope to see great results . I am happy that i was able to review this product. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment