I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 5, 2014

Coffee Dates from Hell










You can purchase Coffee Dates from Hell below


http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Dates-Hell-Jim-Tilberry-ebook/dp/B00I531IYQ/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409950231&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=Coffe+dates+from+hell




Book Description :

When two single people meet for the first time, they often arrange a “coffee date.” Coffee Dates From Hell is a humorous fictional account of several very bad coffee dates. Many of these dates are disasters from the beginning. Others are destined to be train wrecks if the two people ever see each other again. The coffee dates include several famous people such as Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, and J. Edgar Hoover. You’ll also meet a range of colorful characters including a psychic, a cross dresser, and even a cannibal. The coffee dates include many funny twists and surprises. The humor is often silly, irreverent, and politically incorrect.




My Opinion :

This was a pleasant surprise to me i was not sure how i was going to like the book! But it turned out to be a very funny and unique read. I really enjoyed the Diary entry part . Its funny to see it on both sides. I loved everything about this book and i would love to read other books wrote in this style . Its funny the things that happen in ones life and how we deal with it. I am sure this could be turned into an Internet sensation where everyone just goes and posts their crazy coffee dates from hell lol! I recommend this book to anyone who wants a good laugh. I am so happy that i was able to have a chance to read this.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment