I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 12, 2014

Children 'n Us Stroller organizer







I love it! It is a great product and i am so happy i was able to have a chance to use this product. Upon getting it i just thought that it had 2 insulated pockets but it in fact has the whole inside of it thats insulated and then 2 mesh pockets for your drinks. It has an inside zipper pocket also along with a back pocket and 2 front pockets. Plenty of space to put everything you could imagine that you would need for your little one .. and its so versatile it can be used even in the back of the car if you dont need it for a stroller. I think this product is a must have for moms and i highly recommend it to everyone.

Can be purchased here on Amazon
Inside of organizer


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment