I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 12, 2014

Bake It Fun Silicon baking Mat


Since I have started to do reviews for products this has been by far my favorite product that i have received. I love this silicone baking mat and it is now a staple item i must have in my kitchen. As much baking as we do in this house i can not believe it has taken me this long to get a silicone baking mat . I have used them before in other various bakery's i have worked in but i have never liked one that i like , like this one. Me and my kids decided to make some Reeses pieces peanut butter oatmeal cookies. They came out amazing not one single cookie stuck as u can see in the pictures below they all cooked evenly and nothing burnt . They came out a nice golden brown and they were ever so yummy. I loved that the mat its self was never really hot to the touch they could be removed right away or left on the mat to cool. The possibility's  are endless with this mat. I cant wait to make some macaroons. I love how there are circles to place your dough even tho you dont have to use them its great guide and a ruler to help you space other products you may make. I also must mention that this mat is so easy to clean wipes right off. I love this baking mat and plan to get more. I highly recommend this product and i am happy i was able to review it. 
Box the baking mat came in. 
Baking Mat in all its glory! 


Nice even portions!
My silly girls they loved helping make the cookies and using the mat! 
The Finished product so yummy! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: