I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Monday, September 29, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 Oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle by Hydracentials Review




You can purchase this water bottle here on Amazon

Ok I am not going to lie..At first i wanted this for my fiancé to take to work with him i figured it would be perfect for him to take to his job and help keep his drink cold. But then after having this and realizing how much i loved it just one day of him having it at work and I was like yea ok thats not going to happen i like it too much . Its too nice to let him get it all oily and dirty even if its kept in his crew truck.And the awsome koozie i got with it no way thats leaving the house. 

I just absolutely love this bottle .I had to keep fighting with my kids to use it because they love it also, its perfect for them because its spill free and it keeps things so so cold. I actually went out and bout them each a Snackie cup so now i have my water bottle back lol.  

I myself have never had a better water bottle that has kept my drink so cold. I live in oklahoma and its still in the high 90s here and i left my bottle outside on the table and went back about an hour later and the water was still just as cold as when i put it in there. The koozie is just a added bonus and it makes it look so nice and keeps the white clean but its not really needed much because the bottle its self does not seem to sweat and stuff is already still really cold. But i like having it and it gives you a good grip . The bottom has a smooth pad that helps it from not slipping thats a great bonus also . This bottle will last a long time.
Awesome Koozie 
The other great thing i got are the straw cleaners these things are amazing and great to have not only for the bottle for other cups with straws and with having 3 kids in the house i have lots of those laying around.And so far it seems to work  in alot of them .
Straw Cleaners
Overall i really love this product and i am so happy i got to review it and the extra bonus items. I highly recommend  it to everyone!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment