I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 12, 2014

Bellafab Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review



Here is some important information from Amazon about the product. 

Important Information
Indications
Start off by using no more than a few drops each time in case your skin reacts negatively. After the first week, you may steadily increase the amount you use per application. Serum can be used during the day, night and under makeup. For better results, apply an organic /natural based moisturizer immediately after using the serum. To super charge your skincare routine, use our Matrixyl 3000 serum together with the Hyaluronic acid serum.

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, (Aloe)AloeBarbadensis Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Extract, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, MSM, Potassium Sorbate, (Vitamin E)Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, (Vitamin C)TetrahexyldecylAscorbate, Lavender Oil, L-Arginine, (Vitamin A)RetinylPalmitate, (Vitamin D) Cholecalciferol.

Directions
STEP 1. Cleanse skin thoroughly. ★ STEP 2. Exfoliate, then let skin dry. ★ STEP 3. Apply a small amount of the serum to your face, neck and décolleté. For best results, combine with our Matrixyl3000 Serum. ★ STEP 4. Wait for serum to dry then follow up with moisturizer. The serum will help pull the moisturizer deeper into your skin. ★ STEP 5. Eat healthier, sleep more and de-stress! Skincare products definitely help but even the best products won't be effective unless you start pampering yourself daily.

My Opinion:
I love the packaging and the pump . It is so easy to you use and you get the right amount each time. It is durable. I love this serum it is so lightweight does not leave a caked on heavy feeling  and it does not feel oily at all. The added Vitamins is a great benefit to having this serum compared to others. The smell is honestly something i cant place .. its not bad and kind of fruity honestly to me it reminded me of a green freeze pop lol but it could just be me. The serum its self has seemed to help me my skin feels so smooth and i love it. I plan on continuing to use this product and i hope it helps and i continue to see results. I highly recommend it am so happy i was given the chance to review this product.

You can purchase here on Amazon 







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment