I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fogless Shower Mirror from Cassani



You can purchase The Fogless shower Mirror here from amazon

Product Info: 
  • HIGHEST RATED SHOWER MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Our design, stainless steel hooks, and advanced technology leads the way in customer satisfaction.
  • INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RAZOR HOOK - The perfect addition to your new shower mirror, keeping your razor wherever you want it and always ready for action.
  • ANTI-FOG NANOTECHNOLOGY - Our patented technology is infused directly into the reflective surface of the mirror to repel fog, leaving you free to focus on getting the perfect shave... everytime.
  • NEW MODERN DESIGN! - OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower
  • NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
My Opinion 
So i have to say this about the product i love the razor hanger it comes in handy for keeping it up and out of reach from our children. The other half loved using it for shaving and i myself love having the mirror in the shower to be able to see when i am washing my face and brushing my teeth. I  dont know why but ever since college i have brushed my teeth in the shower and this fogless mirror has made that amazing. 

It is lightweight and very easy to install it has held up now for a few weeks in the shower and has not fallen once even with the kids messing with it . I have read reviews of the fact that some of them over time stop being fogless, So far that is not the case for mine. Before now i myself have never had a fogless mirror for my shower so i dont have much to compare it to, but i have used this one and i highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good mirror for their shower needs. I am happy i got to try this product for review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment