I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 12, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts


I love these i was so excited to get these facial salts and there is so much product that it will last me forever i am so excited to try out different ways to use this product and there are sooo many things you can do. My main interest is making my own salt scrubs. I will post a few recipes below. I highly recommend these salts and a little goes a long way! 

You can purchase them here on Cleopatra's Choice  or amazon 


Ingredients:
1/2 cup oil. Use sweet almond, grapeseed or another light-textured massage oil. Don't use simple cooking oil from your pantry.
1 cup fine sea salt. Baleine is a good choice. Don't use simple iodized table salt -- it's too harsh. If you have sensitive skin you can substitute sugar, which is gentler.
5-15 drops high quality essential oils. The essential oil you choose for your salt scrub depends on the result you want. Lavender is relaxing, lemongrass is refreshing and rosemary is stimulating. You can experiment and do your own blend.
Directions:
Put the salt (or sugar) in a small bowl.
Add the oil, mixing well with a spoon or wooden stick. The texture should be moist enough to hold together, but not overly oily. You can adjust the amount of oil to achieve that texture.
Gently tap in the drops of essential oil and combine well. If you get more interested in aromatherapy you can customize your recipe using different essential oils.

Ingredients:
1 cup coarse sea salt
½ cup baby oil
Directions:
Stir the ingredients together in a bowl and put into a screw top jar.
Leave for 24 hours.
Stir the mixture and apply to any areas of the body you wish to exfoliate.
Massage into the skin for a few minutes then shower off.
Pat your skin dry.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing I love my facial products and this one looks amazing

    ReplyDelete