I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 5, 2014

Abigail and the Jungle Adventure


You  can Purchase Abigail and the Jungle Adventure down below!

This is a wonderful book about a girl named Abigail.
Abigail found a magical bicycle in her grandparents' old house, and this bicycle takes her to the magnificent Amazon jungle.
Who will she meet there? What will she discover?
This beginner reader’s eBook will inspire your kids to be open to new cultures, and be more curious and enthusiastic about exploring various places.
Your kids will enjoy full-color illustrations of Abigail and the Jungle life.



My Opinion :

This was such a cute short childrens story my kids really liked it and my 6 year old read it to my 4 year old son and he just loved he has already asked that we get the other books. It has cute pictures and it lets the kids join right in with Abigail in her Adventure. They loved the pictures and it was a book i could enjoy right along with them and not get bored like so many other kid books. I love that it teaches them about new places. It gets 5 stars from my kiddos and me. I am glad we had a chance to enjoy this book and im sure it will be one of my sons favorites for a long time to come. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment