I am a makeup and nailpolish addict! Mother to 3 amazing kids they are my life. I love a good bargain and trying new products .

Friday, September 12, 2014

Majestic Bombay - Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner Tool


I like others have used lots of different types of cuticle pushers from really cheap ones to ones i thought were good quality but they were nothing compared to this . Lol at first glance it reminded me of the tools a dentist uses for cleaning your teeth. I love how extremely durable it is and the textured  grip is a nice added touch. Not only is this little gem a Cuticle pusher the opposite end is used for cleaning under your nails and it works perfect. Now my family members wont grab everything they see to try to clean under their nails they can just use that. I am so happy i got a chance to try this product and i highly recommend it 


Can be purchased here on amazon 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment